The world is in with mysterious things that we tend to overlook in our daily life. Let’s take a moment and go through this list of facts and get bamb
The world is in with mysterious things that we tend to overlook in our daily life. Let’s take a moment and go through this list of facts and get bamboozled!
1. The strongest muscle of the body is Tongue.
2. Prince Charles & Prince William always travel in separate planes in case there is a crash, one needs to survive.
3. Las Vegas casinos have no clocks.
4. Everyday, 20 banks are robbed. The average amount stolen is ₹1,72,100.
5. Cockroaches were there 120 million years before dinosaurs roamed the earth.
6. Hitler suffered from Ailurophobia, which is a fear of cats. Alexander the Great, Napoleon and Mussolini had the same phobia.
7. Butterflies were originally said flutterflies.
8. Millions of crabs migrate on the Christmas Islands towards the shore to mate and populate.
9. Charles Darwin ate almost every animal he discovered.
10. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
11. Sir Isaac Newton at the age of 19, threatened to burn his parents alive.
12. Two actors have died while playing Judas in live Biblical plays by accidentally hanging themselves for real during the death scene.
13. The world’s largest family stays in India. The husband has 39 wives and 94 children.
14. Ziona Chana also has 94 children, 14-daughters-in-law and 33 grandchildren. They live in a 100-room, four storey house set amidst the hills of Baktwang village in the Indian state of Mizoram.